InvisionCommunity.de - Der Deutsche Invision Community Support
Sign in to follow this  
Schmidt

IRC STATISTIC ON FORUM

Greetings comrades Germans!=) Sorry my english, i from Russia=)

I search for this of mod IRC Statistic channel on a forum already very much for a long time but to find at me this hack in any way it was not possible? I have seen it on your forum at the very bottom of statistics of a forum, at me to you huge requests to enclose this mod for me please...Beforehand very much to you it is grateful!

You are from Russia and your name is "Schmidt"? :D

I wrote the mod and it is made for ipb 1.x so no guarantee for 2.0

The mod works only on one special irc Server: euirc.net

This is, because that server offers the possibility to simply access an irc channel's data from the outside.

You can find the mod here

Fairly having looked I have found this mod on your forum before

From your permission I shall alter mod under 2.х, and also under network EFnet

Your code is very similar on mod from Vbulletin and it is not ideal, therefore it is necessary to alter much, can you to me will help with it? Sorry my english =)

I tried to install this mod on an IPB 2.x installation some time ago but had problems as the code changed a lot from 1.x to 2.x :(

One of the errors was: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ircdata() in c:\easyphp\www\sources\boards.php on line 112

Edited by Tankred

Hmmm...I think a code it is necessary to copy under the irc network, I think of it better to ask the author of this mod, Also tell please under what network you a code you mount? ;)

I also use the euIRC network. There's one thing I've noticed: the mod seems to function properly after installing it but stops to work after a rebuild of the appropriate skin. After doing that, I get the above quoted error message.

@Schmidt: I'm sorry, but I do not update any of my mods to ipb 2.x and I am not willing to help anyone by doing that.

Furthermore I do not accept re-releasing modified versions of my mods.

You surely can modify it for yourself, but you must not re-release it.

Sorry for that, but I do not assist Invision's new license policy :yeahright: